Thursday, August 16, 2018

Bad Bloods Novemeber Snow Review

Bad Bloods November Snow by Shannon A. Thompson

Fans of Red Queen and The Hunger Games Trilogy will love this new series by Shannon A. Thompson. 

When Daniel and Serena unite, their accidental relationship becomes the catalyst for a twelve-year war to continue. Exposing the twisted past of a corrupt city, Daniel, Serena, and everyone they know will come together to fight. 


But Serena has another battle. After a political rumour threatens their lives, Serena must leave her family and join the political front against her will. 

To survive apart, Daniel has to separate his love from his hatred and join forces with his worst memory to secure Vendona's war. But very few of them will survive to see the last day. Bad blood or human, a city will burn, snow will fall, and all will be united by catastrophic secrets and irrevocable tragedy. 

First Thoughts

I was so excited to read this book because I enjoyed the last book so much. When I started this book I was automatically hooked (mostly because I had to finish it in 2 days) It picked up right where it left off, it didn't have you wondering what happened. So here's my honest review of this book.

Review

So first of, you need to know that this book is an emotional roller coaster. Shannon has you laughing, crying, swooning, and trying to fight the reality of something. Now I did have to finish this book in 2 days, so I was quite rushed but I tried to soak up everything I could. And I have to say it was just an all-around great read.

This book did have a couple of slow parts, but what book doesn't? I wouldn't call it a slow book. I was pleasantly surprised, this book surpassed all of my expectations, I love a book that can make you feel everything the characters are feeling. Shannon went above and beyond that, she had me thinking about the sad parts and trying to wrap my head around the whole thing, as I was there experiencing it with the characters.


Overall this book is one I would defiantly recommend, and I would totally read it again. It has all the ups and downs that don't go unnoticed with me and are greatly appreciated.


Rating

This book is suitable for YA readers ages 13 and up.

Did you read this book? What did you think? Leave a comment down below. Have a book you want me to read? Fill out the contact form!

No comments: