Friday, August 3, 2018

Swoon Friday My Bad Boy Neighbor

My Bad Boy Neighbor by Desirae Clark

Kindle edition 83%

I playfully hit his arm, and he gave me a look that only meant trouble. Before I knew what was happening, he started to tickle me, and soon, I was begging him to stop.
"Had enough?" he asked, and I nodded. He pushed me down so he was on top and kissed my jaw. Then his lips travelled to my earlobes. I exhaled softly, and when he pulled back, he smirked.
"It's nice to know I have an effect on you." 
"You do not have an effect on me!" I denied even though it was hopeless.
"Really?" he asked, leaning down again. He kissed my lips this time--only so softly like the kiss was the brush of a feather. He teased me until I couldn't take it any longer. I was the one who pressed my lips to kiss him, and this one was definitely more firm and intense. He kissed me back, and I could feel his smile.
"Don't worry," he spoke, pulling away for a second. "You have the same effect on me."
He leaned down to plant another kiss on my lips and his hands travelled to my hair, and I felt the kiss deepen. It was the support I needed right now. I needed him to be here with me, to distract me, to make me feel safe in his arms.
And he was here. We got so lost in the kiss that when the door opened, we were startled.
"Hey, Astrid--"
At the threshold stood Matt with Connor, and they stared at us.
Uh,oh.



No comments: