Friday, August 24, 2018

Swoon Friday Love in the Friendzone

Love in the Friendzone by Molly E. Lee

Kindle Edition 77%

I traced her bottom lip with my thumb, her quickened breaths only fueling the fire in my blood. Inching my lips down, I tentatively pressed them against hers.
My heart jolted in my chest, an unexplainable familiarity shocking my core. I froze for all of two seconds before completely ignoring anything outside of the sensation of her mouth opening willingly for me.
Slipping my tongue past her lips, I stroked her until she gasped. I gripped her hips, her jeans rough under my fingers as I brought our bodies flush.
Wasnt she wearing a skirt earlier? Did I miss her putting on jeans after the pool?
Not caring, I walked backward, tugging her along until the backs of my knees hit the bed. I sank onto it. bringing her with me without breaking our kiss. I had fantasized about this before, how she'd feel against me, how she'd taste, and if we'd be good together, but the reality was nothing compared to the fantasy. 
We were perfect together. It was like we'd been kissing for years and had mastered every single hot spot the other had. case in point, she raked her nails lightly over my scalp, fisting my hair as she nibbled on my bottom lip. A low groan rumbled from my chest in response as I ran my hands up and down her thighs, which she situated on either side of my hips.
I slipped my fingers underneath the hem of her shirt, revelling in the warmth of her skin and how the silkiness of it ignited sparks underneath my own.



No comments: