Monday, October 8, 2018

Offsetting Penalties Review



Offsetting Penalties by Ally Mathews

Review

I was so excited to read this book because the blurb was so adorable, it sounded like a really cute read. I started to read and I was a little disappointed, it was a slow start! I don't like books like that, I don't have time for them, but because I was so excited by the blurb, I stuck it out.I'm happy I did, it got way better, after the slow part I finished it really quickly.


The chemistry between the characters was so good it felt real (for fictional characters) and a major plus, is I felt all the ups and downs. It made me feel the feels! I enjoy books that do that. A critique more i would say is that there could be more swoon scenes.


Overall, this book was good once you get past the slow start and after that is a quick read.

Rating

This book is suitable for YA readers ages 12 and up


No comments: